CLINICAL TMS SOCIETY
2019 ANNUAL MEETING
Thursday, February 21– Saturday, February 23, 2019
JW Marriott Parq Vancouver Vancouver, Canada
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS for POSTER SESSION
GUIDELINES AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMISSIONS
During the peer review process, poster abstracts will be ranked by a panel of judges. Judges will consider 1) the originality, 2) quality of research methodology, and 3) clinical impact of submitted abstracts. The presenters of the top 4 poster’s will be invited to give a brief (10-15 minute) oral presentation at the CTMSS 2019 Annual Meeting in Vancouver, Canada, in addition to the poster presentation and be acknowledged as a "Top 2019 CTMSS Poster".
Criteria: Abstracts should contain original material relevant to the field of Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation. The abstracts will be rated by a committee of the Society and finalists will be chosen based upon scientific merit, quality of presentation, and compliance with these guidelines and instructions. Authors will be notified of the committee’s decision via email two weeks post submission deadlines.
- The abstracts must be submitted electronically via email, as both a Microsoft word document(.doc), and a PDF.
- Abstracts should include the title, all authors’ names and affiliations
- Abstracts should be organized under the following five headings: Objective, Background, Design/Methods, Results, and Conclusions.
- Abstracts are not to exceed 250 words
- Abstracts should include any pertinent disclosures regarding the researc
If submitting more than one abstract, please e-mail them separately. Please note that due to space limitations, no more than two (2) abstracts will be accepted per clinic and no more than three (3) per research group.
- Closing dates for abstract submissions: Friday, September 21, 2018 (.doc and pdf format)
- FINAL PDF submission for the selected abstracts: Monday, January 21, 2019 (pdf format)
- Poster Display of abstracts: Friday, February 22 – Saturday, February 23 (posters to be brought in format to display; maximum size 3’ X 4’ poster)
- Poster Session: Friday, February 22, 2019 6-8pm (requires an author’s presence for two (2) hours)
- TOP 4 Posters: Oral Presentation on Friday, February 22, 2019 (10-15 minutes)
Please provide ALL information requested.