The Clinical TMS Society shares the global concern about the emerging and rapidly evolving Novel Coronavirus (COVID19 or 2019-nCoV) situation and continues to monitor the situation closely, following all guidelines and recommended safety measures issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organizations (WHO) and state and local health authorities.
If our assessment of the situation changes, based on new and evolving developments or updated information, we will promptly update this statement regarding the status of the 2021 Pulses Course and Annual Meeting accordingly.
- The City of West Palm Beach shares local updates, travel alerts, and tips to help minimize risks.
- Hilton Hotel and Palm Beach Convention Center share details about its safety and cleaning precautions.
- The U.S. Travel Association offers healthy travel practices and guidance for travelers.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) features the latest global updates, health, and travel information and guidance for large gatherings.
- The Florida Department of Health and the World Health Organization offers advice, reports, and updates on the outbreak.