The various activities of the society are designed to:
- Make you a more skilled TMS practitioner
- Keep you current on the most relevant and reliable research
- Help you explore new vistas of TMS options in a host of neuropsychiatric conditions
- Assist you in getting insurance coverage
- Give you the requisite practice management skills for success.
- General | $350
- Individuals residing in the United States and Canada (i) licensed to prescribe TMS Services or (ii) earned a doctoral degree and currently employed in the academic field or clinical research with Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation.
- International | $50-$300
- Individuals residing outside the United States and Canada (i) licensed to prescribe TMS Services or (ii) earned a doctoral degree and currently employed in the academic field or clinical research with Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation.
- Business | $500
- Individuals who are business executives, other industry experts, or a person involved in the selling, manufacturing, testing, or servicing of TMS devices.
- Associate Member | $100
- Individuals using TMS devices as a treatment modality or who otherwise supports the mission of the Corporation that does not qualify for a General, International or Business membership.
- Student | $50
- Individuals currently enrolled as a medical student, resident, fellow, graduate student or student researcher focused on Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation.
Membership with Value
The society remains active year round. As a valued member you’ll receive:
- Digital subscription to the journal, Brain Stimulation, the premier journal for publication of original research in the field of neuromodulation.
- Access to the “members only” portal on the Clinical TMS Society website which includes an online discussion board and other great resources.
- A subscription to “The Magnet”, the Society’s quarterly e-newsletter with the latest news and information on TMS.
- Personalized listing on the Clinical TMS Society “Find A Provider” page where patients and clinicians can locate your practice (For General & International members only).
- Large discounts on events such as the Annual Meeting, our Grand Round Webinar Series and other educational workshops with CME.
- Access to a collaborative group of TMS professionals working together to improve the awareness and accessibility of TMS therapy.