TOP 6 Flash Poster Presentations Webinar
Tuesday, August 4, 2020
8 pm EDT, 7 pm CDT and 5 pm PDT
Since 2018, CTMSS has provided a speaking platform for the Top 4 Poster Abstracts at the Annual Meeting. We are thrilled to be able to continue to share our top research and findings.
The Abstract Review Committee decided to include an additional two abstracts this year to be presented since the 2020 Annual Meeting in Chicago was regrettably canceled. These abstracts were originally scheduled as general presentations for the conference and as such, were not eligible for being selected to present during this session. Thus, this year there will be a total of 6 top abstracts presented.
The following Top 6 Poster Presentations Webinar is scheduled for Tuesday, August 4, 2020, and will be moderated by our Abstract Review Committee, F. Andrew Kozel, M.D., M.S.C.R.
- Abstract #6: Anhedonia in Major Depressive Disorder: Can it be the Chicken and the Egg for Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation?
- Abstract #17: Does it Matter if Depressed Patients get TMS Sessions Less Often than 5 Times per Week? A Treatment Schedule Density Analysis
- Abstract #25: Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis Comparing iTBS vs. TMS vs. Sham in Randomized Controlled Trials
- Abstract #41: Evaluation of Cognitive Performance in Clinically Depressed Patients Using THINC-it® After rTMS Treatment
- Abstract #45: A Multicenter, Randomized, Sham-Controlled Trial of Left Prefrontal, 10 Hz, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation for Adolescents with Treatment-Resistant Depression
- Abstract #64: Stanford Accelerated Intelligent Neuromodulation Therapy (SAINT-TRD) Induces Rapid remission from Treatment-Resistant Depression in a Double-Blinded, Randomized, and Controlled Trial
CME will not be provided for this webinar.
FREE TO REGISTER!
Format: Webinar using Zoom Video Communications
*The Webinar log-in information will be sent out via email the day prior and the morning of the webinar.
Online registration ENDS Monday, August 3, 2020, at 3 pm PDT