The Clinical TMS Society is proud to offer a two-day TMS Training course, PULSES, in Chicago, Illinois on May 13-14, 2020!
PULSES: A Comprehensive Review of Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation for Psychiatric Conditions
This two-day training certificate course features lectures and hands-on training delivered by Clinical TMS Society renowned clinicians, engineers and researchers.
- An introduction to the history of and basic scientific principles of TMS by Prof. Anthony Barker, who designed the first-ever TMS machine in 1985
- A review of the clinical studies that serve as the foundation for treatment of TMS for depression, as well as clinically applicable research and current important studies
- Four lectures on the Practical administration of TMS for patients, including practice setup to patient dosing, scheduling, and management
- A review of protocols for TMS: high frequency, theta burst, low frequency, bilateral, alternative brain targets, rescue treatment, maintenance treatment, and neuronavigational technique
- Financial and insurance issues relevant for TMS
- Risks, their management, and prevention
- Exposure and hands-on training with multiple TMS devices
- Review of promising indications beyond depression, such as; OCD, PTSD, anxiety, addiction, bipolar, and pain
- Training with location determination and motor threshold determination methods
After completion of the course, the clinician will have obtained a historical, current and practical knowledge of the scientific basis for treating psychiatric patients with TMS.
Register by October 31, 2019, to take advantage of Early-Bird pricing.
We look forward to seeing you in Chicago!
Date/Time: Wednesday, May 13 - Thursday, May 14
Location: Hyatt Regency McCormick Place
|Prescribing clinicians: MD's. NP's and some PhD's.||
|Non-prescribing clinicians: Medical assistants, technicians, medical students/residents and researchers.||
|Business Attendee: Other interested parties. business executives, advertisers, vendors, etc.||
Conference registration cancellations must be received in writing on or before Friday, April 19, 2020, to receive a full refund minus a $75.00 administration fee.
No refunds will be issued for cancellations received after April 19, 2020.
If you have any questions regarding your registration, please email email@example.com or call (+1) 845-392-3238.