We are excited to announce the Clinical TMS Society will be offering an in-depth PULSES course in Ann Arbor, Michigan on October 27 - 29, 2023!
PULSES: A Comprehensive Review of Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation.
A review by Clinical TMS Society members for Clinicians, Nurses, Technicians & Researchers
This in-depth training course features over 14 hours of lectures from a renowned faculty of TMS clinicians, engineers, researchers and special guests. PULSES offers a certificate of completion and over 3 hours of hands-on training delivered by the PULSES faculty. Attendees will receive current, historical, and practical knowledge for treating patients with TMS based on the best evidence.
The program includes:
- A new two track system with some new lectures developed specifically for prescribers, nurses, and technicians;
- An introduction to the history of and basic scientific principles of TMS by Professor Anthony Barker, who designed the first-ever TMS machine in 1985;
- A review of the clinical studies that serve as the foundation for treatment of TMS for depression, as well as clinically applicable research and current important studies;
- Four lectures on the practical administration of TMS for patients, including practice setup to patient dosing, scheduling, and management;
- A review of protocols for TMS: high frequency, theta-burst, low frequency, bilateral, alternative brain targets, rescue treatment, maintenance treatment;
- A revised lecture on TMS risk and their prevention and management, including seizure protocol review;
- Hands-on training on coil location placement & motor threshold determination with multiple TMS devices;
- A review of promising indications beyond depression, including, obsessive compulsive disorder, smoking cessation, migraine, post-traumatic stress disorder, anxiety, and pain; and
- An extended Q & A Panel with all PULSES faculty and special guests.
After completion of the course, the clinician will have obtained a historical, current, and practical knowledge of the scientific basis for treating psychiatric patients with TMS.
Attendees will also have the ability to participate in an interactive Q&A Panel with Pulses faculty. Those who complete the course are awarded a certificate of completion.
PULSES Ann Arbor Pricing:
Prescribing clinicians: MD's. NP's and some PhD's.
Non-prescribing clinicians: Medical assistants, technicians, medical students/residents and researchers.
Business Attendee: Other interested parties. business executives, advertisers, vendors, etc.
*All registrations will be checked for membership.
Date/Time: Friday, October 27 - Sunday, October 29, 2023 | 6:00 pm to 3:00 pm (ET) (time is subject to change)
Location: Sheraton Ann Arbor: 3200 Boardwalk Dr, Ann Arbor, MI United States, 48108
- Conference registration cancellations must be received in writing on or before Friday, October 6, 2023, to receive a refund minus a $75.00 administration fee.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations received after October 6, 2023.
- In the event CTMSS must cancel the conference due to unforeseen circumstances, CTMSS will refund the cost of registration. However, CTMSS does not assume responsibility for any additional costs, charges, or expenses; to include, charges made for travel and lodging.
If you have any questions regarding your registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (+1) 845-392-3238.