Restaurants Walking Distance from the Hilton Hotel and Palm Beach Convention Center:
- RH Rooftop Restaurant West Palm - Elegant, rooftop destination offering an array of classic American dishes & wine amid scenic views.
560 Okeechobee Blvd, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Phone: (561) 804-6826
- The Regional Kitchen & Public House - Contemporary bistro showcasing New American cuisine with Southern-inspired twists & craft cocktails.
651 Okeechobee Blvd, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Phone: (561) 557-6460
- BurgerFi - Stylish, eco-minded chain serving grass-fed beef burgers, plus hot dogs, craft beer & wine.
700 S Rosemary Ave #102, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Phone: (561) 557-9144
- The Cheesecake Factory - American chain restaurant offering sizable portions from a vast menu including signature cheesecake.
701 S Rosemary Ave, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Phone: (561) 802-3838
- Saito Japanese Steakhouse - Local Japanese steakhouse chain featuring tableside hibachi grills. Most locations have full bars.
700 S Rosemary Ave #208, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Phone: (561) 296-8881
- City Cellar Wine Bar & Grill - Mediterranean fare served in an airy space with a floor-to-ceiling glass wine cellar & patio.
700 S Rosemary Ave, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Phone: (561) 366-0071
- IL Bellagio Italian Restaurant - Trattoria in an open-air shopping mall offering Italian classics & outdoor dining by fountains.
600 S Rosemary Ave #170, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Phone: (561) 659-6160
- City Pizza Italian Cuisine - An unassuming atmosphere for traditional Italian entrees, calzones & made-to-order pizzas.
632 Hibiscus St, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Phone: (561) 833-2323
- Brio Italian Grille - Warm, relaxed Italian eatery serving Tuscan-inspired grill fare, wine & cocktails.
550 S Rosemary Ave, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Phone: (561) 835-1511
- Copper Blues Rock Pub & Kitchen - Industrial-chic hangout featuring elevated bar bites, many beers on tap & a stage for live music.
Other Restaurants Nearby:
- Johan's Joe Swedish Coffee House & Cafe - Pancakes, herring, salads & sandwiches are served up with hot & cold drinks in sleek, modern digs.
5810, 401 S Dixie Hwy #3, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Phone: (561) 808-5090
- Paris Bakery & Cafe - Tiny cafe serving sweet & savory crêpes, sandwiches, salads & soups also offers outdoor seating.
212 S Olive Ave, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Phone: (561) 820-9281
- Avocado Grill - Breezy, retro hangout with seasonal small plates, a raw bar & specialty sushi, plus outdoor seating.
125 Datura St, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Phone: (561) 623-0822
- Rocco's Tacos & Tequila Bar - Buzzing Mexican hot spot doling out classic dishes & snacks, plus over 400 varieties of tequila.
224 Clematis St, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Phone: (561) 650-1001
- E.R. Bradley's Saloon - Open-air, open-late tavern where ladies are known to dance on the bar, serving bar eats & breakfast.
104 N Clematis St, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Phone: (561) 833-3520
- Lynora's - Gastropub serving gourmet wood-fired pizzas & modernized Italian dishes in a chic, yet chill, space.
207 Clematis St, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Phone: (561) 899-3117
- Hullabaloo - Trendy gastropub for Italian fare, cocktails & brews, with a vintage Airstream camper on the patio.
517 Clematis St, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Phone: (561) 833-1033
- Morton's The Steakhouse - Upscale chain for aged prime beef, seafood & other traditional steakhouse fare in a clubby space.
777 S Flagler Dr, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Phone: (561) 835-9664
- Banko Cantina - Splashy cantina in a historic converted 1920s bank, offering refined Mexican fare & a tequila bar.
114 S Olive Ave, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Phone: (561) 355-1399
- Palm Sugar Restaurant - Funky restaurant serving an eclectic menu of Asian street foods in addition to gourmet pastries.
340 Clematis St, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Phone: (561) 820-9206
- Kabuki Sushi Thai - Japanese & Thai dishes & innovative sushi rolls are presented in sleek, contemporary surroundings.
308 Clematis St, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Phone: (561) 833-6349
Cycle Party Tours
Cycle Party is one of the most fun and unique experiences in South Florida. Cycle Party is a 15 person pedal powered party on wheels. It's like having your own private mobile bar. Each party bike comes with music, a tour guide and an unforgettable adventure. There are all kinds of tours you can try out with Cycle Party. Try out the local cuisine on the foodie tour, enjoy the nightlife on the pub crawl or happy hour tour, learn about history and see the city on a sightseeing tour. Our if you're up for a challenge, try out the scavenger hunt and win a trophy to take home. However you choose to do a Cycle Party, you're guarantee'd to have an amazing time!
Palm Beach Outlets
Palm Beach Outlets, is an open air shopping center that features over 100 outlet stores, including some of the best names in fashion including Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Store, Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH, J.Crew I crewcuts Factory, Banana Republic Factory Store, Tommy Hilfiger, Nike Factory Store, Calvin Klein and many more! Palm Beach Outlets is conveniently located in the heart of Palm Beach County, immediately off of Interstate 95 and is the ONLY outlet shopping center within 55 miles.
The Scuba Club
Come dive with America's only "Country Club for Divers", The Scuba Club, Inc. Although you need not be a member to dive with us, a certification card and log book are required. We are conveniently located on the water in beautiful West Palm Beach, Florida only 1 mile south of the Palm Beach Inlet.Our specially trained divemasters and instructors will escort you on all scuba dives; whether it be the lush reefs or exciting wrecks in 50 to 80 feet of the Atlantic Gulfstream waters. The blue Gulfstream affords the most unusual and varied diving in the continental U.S., and comes closest to land along the Palm Beaches. The dive sites are located within 20 minutes of our facility.We dive 6 days a week, Tuesday through Sunday. Our U.S. Coast Guard certified boat is equipped with the latest safety equipment, and our captain and deckhand are there to make your scuba dive pleasurable. We do both single and two-tank dives, and due to the popularity of our diving, we recommend reservations be made in advance.
Walt Disney World Resort
Walt Disney World Resort is an entertainment and recreation center of nearly 40 square miles featuring four theme parks (Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios and Disney's Animal Kingdom); two water adventure parks (Disney's Blizzard Beach and Disney's Typhoon Lagoon); 34 resort hotels (24 owned and operated by Walt Disney World); 81 holes of golf on five courses; two full-service spas; Disney's ESPN Wide World of Sports complex; and Disney Springs, an entertainment-shopping-dining complex
Universal Orlando is a destination where guests can do everything all the time or nothing but relax – all in the same day. It's a destination where they can play bocce ball near a semi-private pool at the luxurious Portofino Bay Resort, while the cabana attendant refreshes their drink. And it's a destination where parents and kids alike can scream their lungs out on the Incredible Hulk roller coaster while being rocketed from 0 mph to 45 mph in two seconds.
South Florida Science Center and Aquarium
The South Florida Science Center and Aquarium features more than 100 hands-on educational exhibits, a 10,000 gallon fresh and salt water aquarium, a digital planetarium, Florida exhibit hall, pre-K focused Discovery Center and playground, an interactive Everglades exhibit, brand new 18-hole miniature Conservation Course and more!
Lion Country Safari
Two parks, one low price. Exciting 4-mile drive-thru safari & cool walk-through amusement park. Features over 1,000 animals roaming inches from your car on more than 300 acres. Plus relaxing walk-through park featuring Animal Theater, petting zoo, bird feeding, pontoon boat tour, paddle boats, miniature golf, flying elephant ride, safari maze, giraffe feeding exhibit, water slides, splash water playground, restaurant, gift shops, picnic & more! KOA campground with complete RV, tent or cabin camping.
Manatee Lagoon - An FPL Eco-Discovery Center
Manatee Lagoon – An FPL Eco-Discovery Center® is a FREE Palm Beach County educational attraction with a dedicated area for viewing manatees up close. The 16,000-square-foot center features engaging, hands-on exhibits for visitors to learn all about these threatened and unique creatures as well as the natural wonders of the surrounding Lake Worth Lagoon. On cold winter days, the facility’s observation deck will be the ideal spot to view manatee herds basking in the warm-water outflows from Florida Power & Light Company’s adjacent Riviera Beach Next Generation Clean Energy Center. Open year-round, the center's hours are 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Tuesday through Sunday. The facility is closed on Mondays and major holidays except for select Mondays during manatee season.
Grassy Waters Preserve
Grassy Waters Preserve is a 23 square mile wetlands ecosystem that serves as the freshwater supply for the City of West Palm Beach and the towns of South Palm Beach and Palm Beach Island. Historically, Grassy Waters was both a key component of the Greater Everglades watershed and the headwaters of the Northwest Fork of the Loxahatchee River.
Ann Norton Sculpture Gardens
The Ann Norton Sculpture Gardens was established in 1977 by resident sculptor Ann Weaver Norton. Within an urban sanctuary of two acres, the compound comprises Norton’s historic home, exhibition galleries, artist studio, nine monumental sculptures and rare palm and cycad gardens for public enjoyment as a natural green oasis. Member of the Historic Artists' Homes and Studios Program of the National Trust for Historic Preservation.
Palm Beach Maritime Museum
Palm Beach Maritime Museum has two sites: the museum in Currie Park on North Flagler Drive on the waterfront in West Palm Beach and the President John F. Kennedy Bunker and former Coast Guard Station on Peanut Island across from the Port of Palm Beach.
Palm Beach Opera
Palm Beach Opera is dedicated to producing live opera at an international standard of excellence and to enriching the life of the communities it serves with a diverse offering of educational programs. Founded in 1961, the fully professional Palm Beach Opera presents main stage performances at the Kravis Center for the Performing Arts in West Palm Beach and is a proud member of the Cultural Council of Palm Beach County.
Kravis Center for the Performing Arts
The Raymond F. Kravis Center for the Performing Arts, located in West Palm Beach, Florida, is one of the premier performing arts centers in the Southeast with a growing national and international reputation. True to the spirit in which it was created, the Center is expanding programming by initiating projects on local, national and international levels. The world-class Kravis Center opened fully funded, with a total construction cost of $100 million, of which a remarkable $49 million came from private individuals and corporations. The Kravis Center is a success story that provides communities worldwide with an example of a thriving performing arts center and a major community and economic catalyst. Set on 10.6 acres of property at the highest point in the city, the Kravis Center includes four venues -- the 2,195-seat Alexander W. Dreyfoos, Jr. Concert Hall, the 300-seat Marshall E. Rinker, Sr. Playhouse, the 300-seat Helen K. Persson Hall and the outdoor Michael and Andrew Gosman Amphitheatre with a capacity for 1,400 patrons. The Center’s Cohen Pavilion houses the Weiner Banquet Center, Gimelstob Ballroom and Harris Pre-function Hall. It also houses The Picower Foundation Arts Education Center and the Elmore Family Business Center for the Arts, along with a five-level parking garage. Food service at the Center is provided by Catering by The Breakers at the Kravis Center.