Restuarants Walking Distance from the Westin Nashville:
- L27 Rooftop Lounge - Twenty-seven floors high above Nashville’s bustling downtown, L27 is the city’s ideal retreat to unwind, sip, and, savor.
807 Clark Place, Nashville, Tennessee 37203
Phone: (629) 800-5070
- Oak Steakhouse - Located in the heart of Music City, Oak Steakhouse offers a modern approach to steakhouse dining, serving farm-fresh dishes alongside steakhouse classics in a modern and intimate environment.
801 Clark Pl. , Nashville, Tennessee 37203
Phone: (615) 902-3111
Other Restaurants Nearby:
- M Restaurant - M. Restaurant and Bar is located inside of Cummins Station in downtown Nashville and showcases their contemporary take on Southern fare in a modern setting.
209 10th Ave S Suite 223, Nashville, Tennessee 37203
Phone: (615) 610-0591
- Bourbon Steak Nashville - Located on the 34th floor of the hip JW Marriott Hotel, Bourbon Steak Nashville is Chef Michael Mina’s love letter to the American steakhouse experience; classic Americana infused with Chef Mina’s arsenal of world flavors and flair for the dramatic.
201 8th Avenue South Nashville , Tennessee 37203
Phone: (629) 208-8440
- Cinco De Mayo Mexican Restaurant - Cinco de Mayo has been serving fresh, authentic Mexican food in the Middle Tennessee.
1313 Woodland Street, Nashville, Tennessee 37206
Phone: (615) 739-6552
- Biscuit Love - Locally-owned serve breakfast and lunch.
316 11th Ave South, Nashville, Tennessee 37203
Phone: (615) 490-9584
- Cheekwood Botanical Gardens - Cheekwood is a 55-acre botanical garden and art museum located on the historic Cheek estate.
1200 Forrest Park Drive Nashville, Tennessee 37205
- Frist Art Museum - Figures, an exhibition from the incomparable collection of the Musée national Picasso-Paris.
919 Broadway, Nashville, Tennessee 37203
- Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum - The Country Music Hall of Fame® and Museum exists to preserve, celebrate, and share the important cultural asset that is country music. We're caretakers—dedicated custodians of this enduring art form.
222 FIFTH AVENUE, SOUTH NASHVILLE, Tennessee 37203
- Music City Center - The Music City Center is Nashville's convention center located in the heart of downtown.
201 5th Avenue South, NASHVILLE, Tennessee 37203
- Printer's Alley - The street contained hotels, restaurants, and saloons, many of which became speakeasies when Prohibition went into effect in 1909.